CG Guides for Boards in Singapore: Board Guide 2nd Edition
Singapore Institute of Directors
This is the definitive guide to the roles, duties, challenges and leading practices of Boards. Aimed especially at Singaporelisted companies, the Board Guide provides comprehensive coverage of the regulatory and practical aspects of corporate governance. Its contents include:
• An overview of Singapore’s corporate governance regime.
• The structure and composition of the Board.
• The organisation and conduct of Board meetings.
• The Board’s duties and oversight over the various aspects of the business.
• The duties, liabilities and rewards of directorship.
• The Board’s relationships with internal stakeholders.
• The Board’s engagement with shareholders and other external stakeholders.
• A summary of disclosure requirements for listed companies.
The Board Guide has been produced with the support of PwC Singapore, and a review panel of leading practitioners and professionals in the corporate governance field. It is part of a series of Corporate Governance Guides that covers the Board and its major Committees. It is produced by the Singapore Institute of Directors with the support of the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority, the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and the Singapore Exchange Limited