CG Guides for Boards in Singapore: Resource Guide
Singapore Institute of Directors
This Resource Guide provides readers with an overview of all seven Guides in the series, as well as useful navigational tips for both the online and printed versions.
Its contents include:
• An overview of the CG Guides series, the structure of the contents, and the format of the printed and online Guides
• The table of contents of the printed Guides, and site maps of the eGuide platform
• Key concepts and terms common across the seven Guides. These include external and internal stakeholders, types of directors, corporate structure, evaluation, training, gender, and other matters
• A list of abbreviations used across the Guides
• The full text of the Code of Corporate Governance, and
• the Singapore Stewardship Principles
• Organisation and timelines of the project, and the individuals and organisations involved.
The Corporate Governance Guides series is produced by the Singapore Institute of Directors with the support of the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority, the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and the Singapore Exchange Limited.