Excellence in Execution - HOW to Implement Your Strategy
EXCELLENCE IN EXECUTION transforms the way business leaders think about strategy execution and how to approach it by provoking them to take actions that can reverse the staggering failure rate of execution and assist in their organization’s overall success.
The book equips business leaders with the components they need to execute strategy well, including:
• 182 questions designed to create an execution plan
• 72 Powerful Execution Tips
• 12 Checklists of questions to ask and actions to take
• 18 Toolkits
• Strategy execution case studies
• Video introduction to key chapters from QR codes
The author shows how to achieve excellence in eight fundamental areas: (a) Engaging people; (b) Sharing the business case; (c) Constantly communicating; (d) Putting in place the right measures; (e) Aligning execution and culture; (f) Changing processes; (g) Reinforcing; (h) Reviewing.